There are many different ways for you to use our services - to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We've tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you're not familiar with terms, such as cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Landmax.pro, so whether you are new to Landmax.pro or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions, contact us
Information that we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users - from basics, file storage usage to connection speed..
We collect information in two ways:
- Information that you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Landmax.pro Account. When you do, we'll ask for personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number or debit card number.
- Information that we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, such as when you use any part of Landmax.pro, the number of requests for specific data, is logged.
- This information includes:
- Device information
- We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information, including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Landmax.pro Account.
- Log information
- When you use our services or view content provided by Landmax.pro, we may automatically
store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information, such as your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information, such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Landmax.pro Account.
- Location information
- When you use a location-enabled Landmax.pro service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and mobile towers.
- Unique application numbers
- Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Landmax.pro when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
- We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device, using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information that we collect
We use the information that we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect Landmax.pro and our users. We also use this information to offer you a better product.
When you contact Landmax.pro, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
Landmax.pro processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information that you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options for sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it - unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so free of charge, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information that we share
We do not share business information with companies, organisations and individuals outside Landmax.pro unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
- We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Landmax.pro when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive information.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
- We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside
Landmax.pro if we have a
belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is
reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Landmax.pro, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners, such as publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Landmax.pro and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We offer you two-step verification when you access your Landmax.pro Account.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to business information to Landmax.pro employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.